Early virologic response to treatment with peginterferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 645–652, September 2003
How to Cite
Davis, G. L., Wong, J. B., McHutchison, J. G., Manns, M. P., Harvey, J. and Albrecht, J. (2003), Early virologic response to treatment with peginterferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 38: 645–652. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2003.50364
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2003
- Supported in part by Schering-Plough Research Institute.
- 13Peg-interferon alfa-2a (40KD)(Pegasys) in combination with ribavirin: Efficacy and safety results from a phase III, randomized, double-blind, multicentre study examing the effect of duration of treatment and ribavirin dose [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2002; 37:536A., , , , , , et al.
- 14Rebetol summary of product characteristics. The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products. Available at: www.emea.eu.int/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/Rebetol/087199en4.pdf.
- 23Quantitative detection of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA by a solid-phase signal amplification method: definition of optimal conditions for specimen collection and clinical application in interferon-treated patients. Hepatology 1994; 19:1337–1341., , , , , , , et al.
- 25Treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients who failed interferon monotherapy: effects of higher doses of interferon and ribavirin combination therapy. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:2928–2935., , , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 28This month from the NIH: HALT-C study. Hepatology 2002; 36:792–793., , , , , , , et al.
- 29National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference Statement: management of Hepatitis C: 2002. Hepatology 2002; 36(Suppl):S3–20.