A pilot study of therapeutic vaccination with envelope protein E1 in 35 patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1289–1296, November 2003
How to Cite
Nevens, F., Roskams, T., Van Vlierberghe, H., Horsmans, Y., Sprengers, D., Elewaut, A., Desmet, V., Leroux-Roels, G., Quinaux, E., Depla, E., Dincq, S., Stichele, C. V., Maertens, G. and Hulstaert, F. (2003), A pilot study of therapeutic vaccination with envelope protein E1 in 35 patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 38: 1289–1296. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2003.50474
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2003
- Innogenetics NV, Ghent, Belgium
- 6Low prevalence of anti-E1 antibodies reactive to recombinant type 1b E1 envelope protein in type 2, 3, and 4 sera, but high prevalence in subtypes 1a and 1b. In: NishiokaK, SuzukiH, MishiroS, OdaT, eds. Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease. Tokyo: Springer Verlag, 1993;314–316., , , , , , , et al.
- 7Hepatitis C virus envelope proteins: immunogenicity in humans and their role in diagnosis and vaccine development. Viral Hep Rev 1999; 5:113–146., .
- 12A candidate therapeutic vaccine for chronic hepatitis C infection based on envelope 1 protein: tolerability and immunogenicity in healthy adult volunteers [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34:1110., , , , , .
- 18Fibrosis progression in hepatitis C: a twin biopsy study in 221 patients [Abstract]. Hepatology 2002; 36:607..