Impact of liver transplantation on health-related quality of life
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2000 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 779–783, November 2000
How to Cite
Younossi, Z. M., McCormick, M., Price, L. L., Boparai, N., Farquhar, L., Henderson, J. M. and Guyatt, G. (2000), Impact of liver transplantation on health-related quality of life. Liver Transpl, 6: 779–783. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2000.18499
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- American College of Gastroenterology Junior Faculty Award and I.H. Page Centre for Outcomes Research of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Z.M.Y.)
- 4Quality of life assessments in chronic liver disease. Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93:1037–1041.MEDLINE, .Direct Link:
- 5Economic and quality of life outcomes in viral hepatitis. Viral Hepatitis Rev 1999; 5:220–230..
- 6Cholestatic liver disease and health-related quality of life. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:497–502.MEDLINE, , , .Direct Link:
- 7Extensive evaluation of quality of life in a large cohort of patients with a variety of chronic liver disease [abstract]. Hepatology 1998; 28:306A., , , , .
- 10Quality of life, health status and clinical drug research. Pharmacoeconomics 1992; 2:8–14., .
- 18Surgery and portal hypertension. In: ChildCG, ed. The liver and portal hypertension. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1964;49–50., .