Session III: Living Donor Transplantation in Adults
Ethical issues surrounding adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2000 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Advances and Controversies in Liver Transplantation
Volume 6, Issue Supplement 6B, pages s77–s80, November 2000
How to Cite
Shapiro, R. S. and Adams, M. (2000), Ethical issues surrounding adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 6: s77–s80. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2000.19014
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 1UNOS Scientific Registry Data as of July 31, 2000.
- 4Adult donors of right hepatic lobes for living donor liver transplantation: Results of first 16 patients [abstract]. Transplantation 2000; 69:A175., , , , , , .
- 5See Principles of Biomedical Ethics. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1983., .
- 6See UNOS Statement of Principles and Objectives of Equitable Organ Allocation.