Long-term experience with lamivudine therapy for hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 113–117, February 2001
How to Cite
Ben-Ari, Z., Mor, E., Shapira, Z. and Tur-Kaspa, R. (2001), Long-term experience with lamivudine therapy for hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 7: 113–117. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2001.21308
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 3An update on liver transplantation in the US: Recipient characteristics and outcome. In: TerasakiPI, CeckaJM (eds). Clinical transplants. Los Angeles: UCLA Tissue Typing Laboratory, 1995:1–15., , .
- 11Efficacy of lamivudine in patients with hepatitis B virus precore mutant infection before and after transplantation. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94:663–667. MEDLINE, , , , .Direct Link:
- 16Lack of efficacy of lamivudine for HBV infection after liver transplantation [abstract]. Hepatology 1998; 28:262A., , , , , .
- 19Lamivudine therapy in patients undergoing liver transplantation for hepatitis B virus precore mutant-associated infection: High resistance rate in treatment of recurrence but universal prevention if used as prophylaxis with very low-dose hepatitis B immune globulin. Liver Transpl Surg 1999; 5:512–519. MEDLINE, , , , , , et al.