Type of donor aortic preservation solution and not cold ischemia time is a major determinant of biliary strictures after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 540–545, June 2001
How to Cite
Pirenne, J., Van Gelder, F., Coosemans, W., Aerts, R., Gunson, B., Koshiba, T., Fourneau, I., Mirza, D., Van Steenbergen, W., Fevery, J., Nevens, F. and McMaster, P. (2001), Type of donor aortic preservation solution and not cold ischemia time is a major determinant of biliary strictures after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 7: 540–545. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2001.24641
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 1Twelve years of liver transplantation at the Mayo Clinic. Clin Transpl 1997;173–181., .
- 11Liver transplantation in Birmingham: Indications, results, and changes. Clin Transplant 1996;217–221., , .
- 15Glutathione, lactobionate, and histidine: Cryptic inhibitors of matrix metalloproteinases contained in University of Wisconsin and histidine/tryptophan/ketoglutarate liver preservation solutions. Hepatology 2000; 31:1115–1122. MEDLINE, .