A multicenter study of lamivudine treatment in 33 patients with hepatitis B after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 504–510, June 2001
How to Cite
Fontana, R. J., Hann, H.-W. L., Wright, T., Everson, G., Baker, A., Schiff, E. R., Riely, C., Anschuetz, G., Riker-Hopkins, M. and Brown, N. (2001), A multicenter study of lamivudine treatment in 33 patients with hepatitis B after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 7: 504–510. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2001.24896
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc, Research Triangle Park, NC
- 1Annual Report of the US Scientific Registry for Organ Transplantation and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network—Transplant Data: 1988–1998. Transplant Recipients Characteristics, Table 22. UNOS, Richmond, VA, and the Department of Transplantation, Bureau of Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD, 1998.
- 8An efficacy and cost-effectiveness analysis of combination hepatitis B immune globulin and lamivudine to prevent recurrent hepatitis B after orthotopic liver transplantation compared with hepatitis B immune globulin monotherapy. Liver Transpl 2000; 6:741–748. MEDLINE, , , , , , et al.
- 26Risk factors for selection of YMDD mutants, their consequences in liver transplant recipients, ranging from sudden onset of liver failure to no disease [abstract]. Hepatology 2000; 32:376A., , , , , , et al.
- 29Significance of mutations in the hepatitis B virus polymerase selected by nucleoside analogues and implications for controlling disease. Viral Hepatitis Rev 1998; 4:167–187., , .
- 30Effectiveness of low dose of entecavir in treating recurrent viremia in chronic hepatitis B [abstract]. Hepatology 2000; 32:376A., de , , , , , et al.