Trends in expenditures for Medicare liver transplant recipients
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 858–862, October 2001
How to Cite
Best, J. H., Veenstra, D. L. and Geppert, J. (2001), Trends in expenditures for Medicare liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl, 7: 858–862. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2001.27868
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Roche Pharmaceuticals, Palo Alto, CA
- 11Annual Report of the US Scientific Registry for Organ Transplantation and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network—Transplant Data: 1989–1999. UNOS, Richmond, VA, and the Division of Transplantation, Bureau of Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD, 1999.
- 12http://www.unos.org/newsroom/critdata_transplants_survive2.htm. Author unknown. One-year graft and patient survival rates by organ and year of transplant for January 1990 through December 1997, patient survival by organ and year of transplant. Accessed: August 7, 2001.
- 14Office of Health Technology Assessment: Public Health Service assessment of liver transplantation, 1983. Rockville, MD, National Center for Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Assessment, 1983.
- 16Consumer price index. Washington, DC, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 1997.
- 17Framing and design the cost-effectiveness analysis. In: GoldME, RussellLB, SiegelJE, WeinsteinMC (eds). Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996:54–81., , .
- 19Health Care Financing Administration. Prospective payment system: Standardizing file. Washington, DC, Department of Health and Human Services, 1998.