Quality of life and employment after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Long-Term Management of the Liver Transplant Patient
Volume 7, Issue Supplement 11B, pages s119–s123, November 2001
How to Cite
Bravata, D. M. and Keeffe, E. B. (2001), Quality of life and employment after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 7: s119–s123. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2001.28520
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 3Long-term patient and retransplantation-free survival by selected recipient and donor characteristics: An update from the Pitt-UNOS liver transplant registry. In: CeckaJM, TerasakiPI (eds). Clinical transplants 1997. Los Angeles, CA: UCLA Tissue Typing Laboratory, 1998:15–28., , , , .
- 6Quality of life, employment and alcohol consumption after liver transplantation. Curr Opin Organ Transplant 2001; 6:130–141., , .
- 7Measuring health: A guide to rating scales and questionnaires, vol 1 (ed 2). New York:Oxford, 1996., .
- 16Bureau of Labor Statistics. The current population survey. Available at: http://stats.bls.gov/opub/hom/homch1%5Fa.htm. Accessed: June 12, 2001.
- 17Health and retirement study. Available at: http://www.umich.edu/˜hrswww/. Accessed: June 12, 2001.