Improved treatment response with basiliximab immunoprophylaxis after liver transplantation: Results from a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 132–142, February 2002
How to Cite
Neuhaus, P., Clavien, P.-A., Kittur, D., Salizzoni, M., Rimola, A., Abeywickrama, K., Ortmann, E., Chodoff, L., Hall, M., Korn, A. and Nashan, B. (2002), Improved treatment response with basiliximab immunoprophylaxis after liver transplantation: Results from a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial. Liver Transpl, 8: 132–142. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2002.30302
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland
- 1Transplant 2000, Chicago, IL, May 13–17, 2000., , , , , , et al. Basiliximab reduces the rate and severity of acute rejection in adult liver transplant recipients [abstract 26].
- 22000., , , , , , et al. Basiliximab reduces the rate/severity of acute rejection in adult liver transplant recipients [abstract 0292]. International Congress of the Transplantation Society, Rome, Italy, August 27-September 1,
- 3Assessment of liver transplantation. Health Technol Assess 1990; 1:1..
- 13A prospective randomized trial comparing interleukin-2 receptor antibody versus antithymocyte globulin as part of a quadruple immunosuppressive induction therapy following orthotopic liver transplantation. Transplantation 1997; 63:1772–1781.MEDLINE, , , , , , et al.
- 17The clinical and experimental use of monoclonal antibodies to the IL-2 receptor. In: ChatenoudL (ed). Monoclonal antibodies in transplantation. Austin: Landes, 1995: 53–98..
- 21Reduction of the occurrence of acute cellular rejection among renal allograft recipients treated with basiliximab, a chimeric anti-interleukin-2-receptor monoclonal antibody. United States Simulect Renal Study Group. Transplantation 1999; 67:276–284.MEDLINE, , .
- 22Anonymous. Good clinical practice for trials on medicinal products in the European Community. Brussels, Belgium: CPMP Working Party on Safety of Medicinal Products, 1990.
- 23Anonymous. Recommendations guiding physicians in biomedical research involving human subjects. Helsinki, amended Tokyo 1975, Venice 1983, Hong Kong 1989. Ferney-Voltaire, France: World Medical Association, 1964.