Assessing health-related quality of life pre– and post–liver transplantation: A prospective multicenter study
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 263–270, March 2002
How to Cite
Ratcliffe, J., Longworth, L., Young, T., Bryan, S., Burroughs, A. and Buxton, M. (2002), Assessing health-related quality of life pre– and post–liver transplantation: A prospective multicenter study. Liver Transpl, 8: 263–270. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2002.31345
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Department of Health for England and Wales
- 8The costs and benefits of liver transplantation. In: NeubergerJ, LuceyMR (eds). Liver transplantation: Practice and management. London: BMJ, 1994: 371–384., .
- 10SF-36 Health Survey, manual and interpretation guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1993., , , .
- 14SAS Institute. SAS language and procedures, version 6, first edition. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc, 1989.
- 15STATA Corp. STATA Programming Manual: Release 7.0. College Station, TX: STATA Corporation, 2001.
- 16Practical statistics for medical research. London: Chapman & Hall, 1991..
- 17Quality of life measurement in health care. A review of measures and population norms for the UK SF-36. Oxford: Health Services Research Unit, 1993., , .
- 181999., , . UK population norms for the EQ-5D. University of York Centre for Health Economics Discussion Paper 172, York, UK,
- 20NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, Nuffield Institute for Health. Hospital volume and health care outcomes, costs and patient access. Effective Health Care Bull 1996; 2:No 8.