Orthotopic liver transplantation in patients with human immunodeficiency virus and end-stage liver disease
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 239–247, March 2003
How to Cite
Neff, G. W., Bonham, A., Tzakis, A. G., Ragni, M., Jayaweera, D., Schiff, E. R., Shakil, O. and Fung, J. J. (2003), Orthotopic liver transplantation in patients with human immunodeficiency virus and end-stage liver disease. Liver Transpl, 9: 239–247. doi: 10.1053/jlts.2003.50054
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- 5Hepatitis C Prevalence in HIV-infected patients: A cross sectional analysis of the US Adult Clinical Trials Group. Presentation at the 10th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease: Atlanta, GA. 2000., , , .
- 7A controlled trial of two nucleoside analogues plus indinavir in persons with human immunodeficiency virus infection and CD4 cell counts of 200 per cubic millimeter or less. AIDS Clinical Trials Group 320 Study Team. [see comments]. N Engl J Med 1997; 337:725–733., , , , , , et al.
- 8Increasing mortality fromend stage liver disease secondary to hepatitis C in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Presented at the 37th Conference of the Infectious Diseases Society of America Annual Meeting: Philadelphia, PA. 1999., , , , .
- 14Prevention CFDCa. Recommendations for prevention and control of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and HCV-related chronic disease. MMWR 1998; 47:1–39.