Supported by grants from the Albert-Heim-Stiftung of the Swiss Cynologic Association, Bern, Switzerland; the Gesellschaft zur Förderung kynologischer Forschung e.V., Bonn, Germany; and the 3M Company, Rüschlikon, Switzerland.
A Radiographic Stress Technique for Evaluation of Coxofemoral Joint Laxity in Dogs
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2004
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 1999
How to Cite
Flüaduckiger, M. A., Friedrich, G. A. and Binder, H. (1999), A Radiographic Stress Technique for Evaluation of Coxofemoral Joint Laxity in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 28: 1–9. doi: 10.1053/jvet.1999.0001
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!