Supported by funds from private donors.
Use of Pelvic Flexure Biopsies to Predict Survival After Large Colon Torsion in Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 572–577, November 2000
How to Cite
Van Hoogmoed, L., Snyder, J. R., Pascoe, J. R. and Olander, H. (2000), Use of Pelvic Flexure Biopsies to Predict Survival After Large Colon Torsion in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 572–577. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2000.17836
Presented at the Equine Colic Symposium, November 1998, Atlanta, GA, and the 8th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgery Symposium, October 1998, Chicago, IL.
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!