Address reprint requests to Dr. Denis J. Marcellin-Little, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, 4700 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606. Email: email@example.com.
Femoral Medullary Infarction Secondary to Canine Total Hip Arthroplasty
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 227–236, May 2000
How to Cite
Sebestyen, P., Marcellin-Little, D. J. and Deyoung, B. A. (2000), Femoral Medullary Infarction Secondary to Canine Total Hip Arthroplasty. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 227–236. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2000.4391
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!