Supported by the Groupe de Recherche en Médecine Équine du Québec (GREMEQ).
Sternal Bone Biopsy in Standing Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 303–308, July-August 2000
How to Cite
Désévaux, C., Laverty, S. and Doizé, B. (2000), Sternal Bone Biopsy in Standing Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 29: 303–308. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2000.5595
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, San Francisco, CA, in November 1996.
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!