Presented at the Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Sun Valley, ID, March 1999.
Evaluation of a Canine Total-Elbow Arthroplasty System: A Preliminary Study in Normal Dogs
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2001
How to Cite
Conzemius, M. G., Aper, R. L. and Hill, C. M. (2001), Evaluation of a Canine Total-Elbow Arthroplasty System: A Preliminary Study in Normal Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 11–20. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.20325
Funding for this project was provided by the Small Animal Grants Program at Iowa State University #701-05-1098-0003.
Address reprint requests to Michael G. Conzemius, DVM, PhD, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50010.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!