Presented at the World Small Animal Vetrinary Association meeting, Lyon, France, September 1999.
Thoracoscopic Pericardectomy Performed Without Pulmonary Exclusion in 9 Dogs
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 21–27, January 2001
How to Cite
Dupré, G. P., Corlouer, J.-P. and Bouvy, B. (2001), Thoracoscopic Pericardectomy Performed Without Pulmonary Exclusion in 9 Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 21–27. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.20344
Address reprints requests to Gilles P. Dupré, Clinique Vétérinaire Frégis, 43 avenue Aristide Briand, 94110 Arcueil, France.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!