Presented at The American College of Veterinary Surgeons Meeting, 1994, Washington, DC.
Serosal Injury in the Equine Jejunum and Ascending Colon After Ischemia-Reperfusion or Intraluminal Distention and Decompression
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 114–125, March 2001
How to Cite
Dabareiner, R. M., Sullins, K. E., White, N. A. and Snyder, J. R. (2001), Serosal Injury in the Equine Jejunum and Ascending Colon After Ischemia-Reperfusion or Intraluminal Distention and Decompression. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 114–125. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.21393
Address reprint requests to Robin M. Dabareiner, DVM, MS, Texas Veterinary Medical Center, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!