Supported by the American College of veterinary Surgeons Research and Education Foundation.
An In Vitro Biomechanical Comparison of Interlocking Nail Constructs and Double Plating for Fixation of Diaphyseal Femur Fractures in Immature Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 179–190, March 2001
How to Cite
Radcliffe, R. M., Lopez, M. J., Turner, T. A., Watkins, J. P., Radcliffe, C. H. and Markel, M. D. (2001), An In Vitro Biomechanical Comparison of Interlocking Nail Constructs and Double Plating for Fixation of Diaphyseal Femur Fractures in Immature Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 179–190. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.21396
Address reprint requests to Rolfe M. Radcliffe, DVM, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!