Presented at the 9th American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, San Francisco, CA, September 30-October 3, 1999; and the 27th Veterinary Orthopedic Society annual conference, Val d'Isère, France, March 5–10, 2000.
Effect of Tibial Plateau Leveling on Cranial and Caudal Tibial Thrusts in Canine Cranial Cruciate–Deficient Stifles: An In Vitro Experimental Study
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 278–286, May 2001
How to Cite
Warzee, C. C., Dejardin, L. M., Arnoczky, S. P. and Perry, R. L. (2001), Effect of Tibial Plateau Leveling on Cranial and Caudal Tibial Thrusts in Canine Cranial Cruciate–Deficient Stifles: An In Vitro Experimental Study. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 278–286. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.21400
Supported by the MSU Companion Animal Fund.
Address reprint requests to Steven P. Arnoczky, DVM, Diplomate ACVS, Director, Laboratory for Comparative Orthopaedic Research, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824–1314.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!