Presented at the 9th American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, San Francisco, CA, September 30-October 3, 1999; and the 27th Veterinary Orthopedic Society annual conference, Val d'Isère, France, March 5–10, 2000.
Effect of Tibial Plateau Leveling on Cranial and Caudal Tibial Thrusts in Canine Cranial Cruciate–Deficient Stifles: An In Vitro Experimental Study
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 278–286, May 2001
How to Cite
Warzee, C. C., Dejardin, L. M., Arnoczky, S. P. and Perry, R. L. (2001), Effect of Tibial Plateau Leveling on Cranial and Caudal Tibial Thrusts in Canine Cranial Cruciate–Deficient Stifles: An In Vitro Experimental Study. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 278–286. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.21400
Supported by the MSU Companion Animal Fund.
Address reprint requests to Steven P. Arnoczky, DVM, Diplomate ACVS, Director, Laboratory for Comparative Orthopaedic Research, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824–1314.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!