Presented at the 9th annual Scientific Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons, July 7–9, 2000, Bern, Switzerland.
Polymerase chain reaction analysis of the surgical margins of equine sarcoids for bovine papilloma virus DNA
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 460–467, September 2001
How to Cite
Martens, A., De Moor, A., Demeulemeester, J. and Peelman, L. (2001), Polymerase chain reaction analysis of the surgical margins of equine sarcoids for bovine papilloma virus DNA. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 460–467. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.25874
Address reprint requests to Ann Martens, Department of Large Animal Surgery and Anesthesiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Salisburylaan 133, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!