Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Meeting (Vet Surg 22;372–373, 1993).
Synovial Fluid Cytokines and Eicosanoids as Markers of Joint Disease in Horses
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 528–538, November 2001
How to Cite
Bertone, A. L., Palmer, J. L. and Jones, J. (2001), Synovial Fluid Cytokines and Eicosanoids as Markers of Joint Disease in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 30: 528–538. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2001.28430
Supported by grants from The American Horse Show Association and The Ohio Animal Health Foundation.
Address reprint requests to Alicia L. Bertone, DVM, PhD, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, 601 Tharp St., Columbus, OH 43210–1089.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!