Presented at the Scientific Poster Session, 35th Annual ACVS Scientific Meeting, September 21–24, 2000, Arlington, VA.
A Comparison of the Mechanical Strength of Two Stapled Anastomosis Techniques for Equine Small Intestine
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 104–110, March 2002
How to Cite
Bickers, R. J., Blackford, J. T., Eiler, H. and Rohrbach, B. (2002), A Comparison of the Mechanical Strength of Two Stapled Anastomosis Techniques for Equine Small Intestine. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 104–110. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.31051
Supported by funds from the Tennessee Equine Veterinary Research Organization and the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences Resident Research Funds.
No reprints available.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!