Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Scientific Meeting, Arlington, VA, October 2000.
Endoscopic-Assisted Disruption of Urinary Calculi using a Holmium: YAG Laser in Standing Horses
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 245–250, May 2002
How to Cite
Judy, C. E. and Galuppo, L. D. (2002), Endoscopic-Assisted Disruption of Urinary Calculi using a Holmium: YAG Laser in Standing Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 245–250. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.33480
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!