Supported by the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University.
The Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Dogs
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 391–397, July 2002
How to Cite
Stone, E. A., Robertson, J. L. and Metcalf, M. R. (2002), The Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 391–397. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.33595
Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, New Orleans, LA, February 22, 1990.
Dr. Metcalf's current affiliation is the Mobile Veterinary Radiology Service, Raleigh, NC.
Address reprint requests to Elizabeth Arnold Stone, DVM, MS, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, 4700 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!