Supported by the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University.
The Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Dogs
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 391–397, July 2002
How to Cite
Stone, E. A., Robertson, J. L. and Metcalf, M. R. (2002), The Effect of Nephrotomy on Renal Function and Morphology in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 391–397. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.33595
Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, New Orleans, LA, February 22, 1990.
Dr. Metcalf's current affiliation is the Mobile Veterinary Radiology Service, Raleigh, NC.
Address reprint requests to Elizabeth Arnold Stone, DVM, MS, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, 4700 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!