Funded in part by a Student Research Fellowship Award.
The Effects of Femur and Implant Position on the Radiographic Assessment of Total Hip Femoral Implants in Dogs
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 349–357, July 2002
How to Cite
Jehn, C. T. and Manley, P. A. (2002), The Effects of Femur and Implant Position on the Radiographic Assessment of Total Hip Femoral Implants in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 349–357. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.33614
Address reprint requests to Paul A. Manley, DVM, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2015 Linden Dr West, Madison, WI 53706.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!