Supported by Hoechst Marion Roussel, Wiesbaden, Germany.
An Evaluation of Combined Immunosuppression with MNA 715 and Microemulsified Cyclosporine on Renal Allograft Rejection in Mismatched Mongrel Dogs
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 358–366, July 2002
How to Cite
Kyles, A. E., Gregory, C. R., Griffey, S. M., Jackson, J., Bernsteen, L. and Morris, R. E. (2002), An Evaluation of Combined Immunosuppression with MNA 715 and Microemulsified Cyclosporine on Renal Allograft Rejection in Mismatched Mongrel Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 358–366. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.33615
Presented at Transplant 2000, May 13–17, 2000, Chicago IL; the XVIII International Congress of the Transplantation Society, August 27-September 1, 2000, Rome, Italy; and the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, September 21–24, 2000, Crystal City, VA.
This work was performed at the University of California, Davis.
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!