Supported by the Laboratory for Comparative Orthopaedic Research and in part by National Institutes of Health Grant No. AR43860.
The Effect of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Insufficiency on Caudal Cruciate Ligament Morphology: An Experimental Study in Dogs
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 596–603, November 2002
How to Cite
Zachos, T. A., Arnoczky, S. P., Lavagnino, M. and Tashman, S. (2002), The Effect of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Insufficiency on Caudal Cruciate Ligament Morphology: An Experimental Study in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 596–603. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.34659
Address reprint requests to Steven P. Arnoczky, DVM, Diplomate ACVS, Director, Laboratory for Comparative Orthopaedic Research, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824–1314.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!