Presented in part at the 11th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 11 to 14, 2001.
Epidemiologic Evaluation of Postoperative Wound Infection in Clean-Contaminated Wounds: A Retrospective Study of 239 Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 577–581, November 2002
How to Cite
Nicholson, M., Beal, M., Shofer, F. and Brown, D. C. (2002), Epidemiologic Evaluation of Postoperative Wound Infection in Clean-Contaminated Wounds: A Retrospective Study of 239 Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 577–581. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.34661
Address reprint requests to Matthew Nicholson, DVM, Department of Clinical Studies, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104–6010.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!