Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, September 21 to 24, 2000, Washington, DC.
Removal of Infected Canine Cemented Total Hip Prostheses Using a Femoral Window Technique
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 552–560, November 2002
How to Cite
Dyce, J. and Olmstead, M. L. (2002), Removal of Infected Canine Cemented Total Hip Prostheses Using a Femoral Window Technique. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 552–560. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.34670
Address reprint requests to Jonathan Dyce, MA, VetMB, College of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Teaching Hospital, The Ohio State University, 601 Vernon L. Tharp St, Columbus, OH 43210–1089.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!