Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Arlington, VA, October, 2000, and the Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Lake Louise, Canada, March 2001.
Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis in Dysplastic Puppies at 15 and 20 Weeks of Age
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 435–444, September 2002
How to Cite
Patricelli, A. J., Dueland, R. T., Adams, W. M., Fialkowski, J. P., Linn, K. A. and Nordheim, E. V. (2002), Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis in Dysplastic Puppies at 15 and 20 Weeks of Age. Veterinary Surgery, 31: 435–444. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2002.34766
Supported by the Morris Animal Foundation, Englewood, CO, and the Companion Animal Fund, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Address reprint requests to Alison J. Patricelli, DVM, VCA Veterinary Care Animal Hospital, 9901 Montgomery Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87111.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!