Supported by the Center for Companion Animal Health, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA.
Microemulsified Cyclosporine-Based Immunosuppression for the Prevention of Acute Renal Allograft Rejection in Unrelated Dogs: Preliminary Experimental Study
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 213–219, May 2003
How to Cite
Bernsteen, L., Gregory, C. R., Kyles, A. E., Griffey, S. M. and Patz, J. (2003), Microemulsified Cyclosporine-Based Immunosuppression for the Prevention of Acute Renal Allograft Rejection in Unrelated Dogs: Preliminary Experimental Study. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 213–219. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50027
Presented at the ACVS Forum in Chicago, IL, October 13, 2001.
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!