Supported by grants from the Morris Animal and Van Sloun Foundations, the Cornell Center for Advanced Technology, Consolidated Research Program and the Unrestricted Alumni Funds, College of Veterinary Medicine and Pfizer, Inc. (to R.J.T.), Ralston Purina Inc., and NIH grant AR36554 (to G.L. and N.B-W.).
Effect of Dorsal Hip Loading, Sedation, and General Anesthesia on the Dorsolateral Subluxation Score in Dogs
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 196–205, May 2003
How to Cite
Todhunter, R. J., Bertram, J. E., Smith, S., Farese, J. P., Williams, A. J., Manocchia, A., Erb, H. N., Dykes, N. L., Burton-Wurster, N. I. and Lust, G. (2003), Effect of Dorsal Hip Loading, Sedation, and General Anesthesia on the Dorsolateral Subluxation Score in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 196–205. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50035
Dr. Farese's current address is Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Box 100126, Gainesville, FL 32610.
Presented in part at the 34th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Washington, VA, 2000.
No reprints available.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 3Femoral Head Bone Mineral Density Patterns May Identify Hips at Risk of Degeneration, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2011, 39, 1, 75, , , ,
- 4Relationships among measurements obtained by use of computed tomography and radiography and scores of cartilage microdamage in hip joints with moderate to severe joint laxity of adult dogs, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2008, 69, 3, 362, , , ,
- 5Computed tomographic evaluation of growth-related changes in the hip joints of young dogs, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2007, 68, 7, 730, , , , ,
- 7Comparison of arthroscopic and radiographic abnormalities in the hip joints of juvenile dogs with hip dysplasia, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2005, 227, 7, 1091, , , , , , ,
- 8Laxity of Canine Hip Joint in Two Positions with Computed Tomography, Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 2004, 66, 8, 1003, , ,