Supported by the Iowa State University Orthopaedic Research Laboratory.
The relationship between limb function and radiographic osteoarthrosis in dogs with stifle osteoarthrosis
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 451–454, September 2003
How to Cite
Gordon, W. J., Conzemius, M. G., Riedesel, E., Besancon, M. F., Evans, R., Wilke, V. and Ritter, M. J. (2003), The relationship between limb function and radiographic osteoarthrosis in dogs with stifle osteoarthrosis. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 451–454. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50051
Presented at the 29th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, March 2003, Park City, Utah.
Address reprint requests to Wanda J. Gordon, DVM, Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!