Supported in part by a grant from the Hill's Resident Research Fund.
Observer variability of tibial plateau slope measurement in 40 dogs with cranial cruciate ligament-deficient stifle joints
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 471–478, September 2003
How to Cite
Fettig, A. A., Rand, W. M., Sato, A. F., Solano, M., McCarthy, R. J. and Boudrieau, R. J. (2003), Observer variability of tibial plateau slope measurement in 40 dogs with cranial cruciate ligament-deficient stifle joints. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 471–478. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50054
Address reprint requests to Randy J. Boudrieau, DVM, Department of Clinical Sciences, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, 200 Westboro Road, North Grafton, MA 01536.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!