Address reprint requests to Frank Steffen, Dr Med Vet, Department of Small Animals, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstrasse 260, CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland.
Traumatic atlanto-occipital luxation in a dog: Associated hypoglossal nerve deficits and use of 3-dimensional computed tomography
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 411–415, September 2003
How to Cite
Steffen, F., Flueckiger, M. and Montavon, P. M. (2003), Traumatic atlanto-occipital luxation in a dog: Associated hypoglossal nerve deficits and use of 3-dimensional computed tomography. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 411–415. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50056
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!