Supported by the Biggs-Oxley Chair for Equine Sports Medicine, OSU Foundation.
Healing characteristics of deep digital flexor tenorrhaphy within the digital sheath of horses
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 421–430, September 2003
How to Cite
Jann, H., Blaik, M., Emerson, R., Tomioka, M., Stein, L. and Moll, D. (2003), Healing characteristics of deep digital flexor tenorrhaphy within the digital sheath of horses. Veterinary Surgery, 32: 421–430. doi: 10.1053/jvet.2003.50059
Address reprint requests to Henry Jann, DVM, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Oklahoma State University, 001 BVMTH, Stillwater, OK 74078.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!