Clonal Diversity in Differently-Aged Populations of the Pseudo-Annual Clonal Plant Circaea lutetiana L.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 646–652, November 2000
How to Cite
Verburg, R., Maas, J. and During, H. J. (2000), Clonal Diversity in Differently-Aged Populations of the Pseudo-Annual Clonal Plant Circaea lutetiana L. Plant Biology, 2: 646–652. doi: 10.1055/s-2000-16633
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: January 5, 2000; Accepted: August 16, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!