Actin-Based Domains of the “Cell Periphery Complex” and their Associations with Polarized “Cell Bodies” in Higher Plants
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 253–267, May 2000
How to Cite
Baluška, F., Volkmann, D. and Barlow, P. W. (2000), Actin-Based Domains of the “Cell Periphery Complex” and their Associations with Polarized “Cell Bodies” in Higher Plants. Plant Biology, 2: 253–267. doi: 10.1055/s-2000-3705
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: November 1, 1999; Accepted: February 7, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!