Department of Life Science, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo, 3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8902 Japan
Molecular Phylogeny of Nicotiana (Solanaceae) Based on the Nucleotide Sequence of the matK Gene
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 316–324, May 2000
How to Cite
Aoki, S. and Ito, M. (2000), Molecular Phylogeny of Nicotiana (Solanaceae) Based on the Nucleotide Sequence of the matK Gene. Plant Biology, 2: 316–324. doi: 10.1055/s-2000-3710
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: December 15, 1999; Accepted: April 6, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!