School of Biological Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4236, USA
The Role of Druse and Raphide Calcium Oxalate Crystals in Tissue Calcium Regulation in Pistia stratiotes Leaves
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 34–45, January 2002
How to Cite
Volk, G. M., Lynch-Holm, V. J., Kostman, T. A., Goss, L. J. and Franceschi, V. R. (2002), The Role of Druse and Raphide Calcium Oxalate Crystals in Tissue Calcium Regulation in Pistia stratiotes Leaves. Plant Biology, 4: 34–45. doi: 10.1055/s-2002-20434
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: January 5, 2001 Accepted; December 18, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!