Responses of Poplar to Chilling Temperatures: Proteomic and Physiological Aspects
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 81–90, January 2004
How to Cite
Renaut, J., Lutts, S., Hoffmann, L. and Hausman, J.-F. (2004), Responses of Poplar to Chilling Temperatures: Proteomic and Physiological Aspects. Plant Biology, 6: 81–90. doi: 10.1055/s-2004-815733
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: September 10, 2003; Accepted: December 12, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!