Direct and Indirect Climate Change Effects on Photosynthesis and Transpiration
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 242–253, May 2004
How to Cite
Kirschbaum, M. U. F. (2004), Direct and Indirect Climate Change Effects on Photosynthesis and Transpiration. Plant Biology, 6: 242–253. doi: 10.1055/s-2004-820883
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: February 6, 2004; Accepted: March 26, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!