Environmental Biology Group, Research School of Biological Sciences, Australian National University, GPO Box 475, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Stable Isotope Composition of Organic Compounds Transported in the Phloem of European Beech - Evaluation of Different Methods of Phloem Sap Collection and Assessment of Gradients in Carbon Isotope Composition during Leaf-to-Stem Transport
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 721–729, November 2004
How to Cite
Gessler, A., Rennenberg, H. and Keitel, C. (2004), Stable Isotope Composition of Organic Compounds Transported in the Phloem of European Beech - Evaluation of Different Methods of Phloem Sap Collection and Assessment of Gradients in Carbon Isotope Composition during Leaf-to-Stem Transport. Plant Biology, 6: 721–729. doi: 10.1055/s-2004-830350
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: April 19, 2004; Accepted: August 23, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!