Université Laval, Faculté des sciences de l'agriculture et de l'alimentation, Département des sols et du génie agroalimentaire, Québec (Québec), G1K 7P4, Canada
No Down-Regulation of Leaf Photosynthesis in Mature Forest Trees after Three Years of Exposure to Elevated CO2
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 369–374, July 2005
How to Cite
Zotz, G., Pepin, S. and Körner, C. (2005), No Down-Regulation of Leaf Photosynthesis in Mature Forest Trees after Three Years of Exposure to Elevated CO2. Plant Biology, 7: 369–374. doi: 10.1055/s-2005-837635
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: September 13, 2004; Accepted: February 23, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!