School of Forest and Ecosystem Science, University of Melbourne, Water Street, Creswick, VIC 3363, Australia
Physiological Performance of Beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) at its Southeastern Distribution Limit in Europe: Seasonal Changes in Nitrogen, Carbon and Water Balance
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 52–63, January 2006
How to Cite
Nahm, M., Radoglou, K., Halyvopoulos, G., Geßler, A., Rennenberg, H. and Fotelli, M. N. (2006), Physiological Performance of Beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) at its Southeastern Distribution Limit in Europe: Seasonal Changes in Nitrogen, Carbon and Water Balance. Plant Biology, 8: 52–63. doi: 10.1055/s-2005-872988
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: April 18, 2005; Accepted: October 18, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!