Diverse Functions and Molecular Properties Emerging for CAX Cation/H+ Exchangers in Plants
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 419–429, July 2006
How to Cite
Shigaki, T. and Hirschi, K. D. (2006), Diverse Functions and Molecular Properties Emerging for CAX Cation/H+ Exchangers in Plants. Plant Biology, 8: 419–429. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-923950
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: October 22, 2005; Accepted: January 25, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!