Smallest Angiosperm Genomes Found in Lentibulariaceae, with Chromosomes of Bacterial Size
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 770–777, November 2006
How to Cite
Greilhuber, J., Borsch, T., Müller, K., Worberg, A., Porembski, S. and Barthlott, W. (2006), Smallest Angiosperm Genomes Found in Lentibulariaceae, with Chromosomes of Bacterial Size. Plant Biology, 8: 770–777. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-924101
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: November 27, 2005; Accepted: March 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!